AFRICA HR Solutions in Gabon
Destination, the Republic of Gabon! A western African country bordering Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Congo and the Atlantic Ocean; one of Africa’s progressive countries and traveller-friendly destination where one can benefit from beautiful beaches, rain forests and other natural resources. Gabon has a population of 1.7 million of locals and the natural increase being positive is set to increase. The Republic of Gabon has set itself as an eco-tourism destination where around 10% of it welcomes natural parks. An amazing destination for nature lovers.
Looking For A Tailor-Made HR and Payroll Solution for Your Business in Gabon?
What Are Some Interesting Facts About Gabon?
Learn your Gabonese proverbs:
- He who asks questions cannot avoid the answers.
- Rain does not fall on one roof alone.
- A man’s wealth may be superior to him.
- Even if thin, the elephant still remains the king of the forest.
- What is said over the dead lion’s body cannot be said to him alive.
- No matter how full the river, it still wants to grow.
- You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla.
- Wood may remain ten years in the water but it will never become a crocodile.
- Death does not sound a trumpet.
- When the bee comes to your house, let her have beer; you may want to visit the bee’s house someday.
Interesting Fact about Gabon:
Gabon is home to hundreds of dolomite and limestone caves many of which are yet to be explored.
Here at Africa HR, we offer a Professional Employment Outsourcing (PEO) facility. We provide businesses with wide range of human-resources services which includes:
- Human Resources Management
- Payroll Administration and processing
- Safety Programs
- Recruiting and Outplacement support
- Government Compliance
If the expat life is meant for you, a lucky and wild experience awaits you which Africa HR Solutions cherish.
- Crude petroleum
- Sawn wood
- Passenger and Cargo Ships
Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- $36.3 billion
- 1% growth
- 9% 5-year annual growth
- $22,924 per capita
Unemployment Rate: 19.7%
Global Ranking in Economy Progress 2016: 105th
Libreville is the official capital city of Gabon. Home to over a third of the population it is Africa’s most clean city with spotless streets, pavements, restaurants, bars etc.… It is the country’s vibrant town. Home to the administration, commerce, political and education infrastructures, it is the necessary charm to tease visitors seeking for typical and unique adventures.
Central African CFA franc
French is the certified language of Gabon used for education, commercial and political purposes. Around one third of the population are native French-speakers. Gabon is also an indigenous country where it exists more than 40 other languages.
Since the 1970s, the Republic of Gabon has had an economy centred on the oil industry. As an upper-middle income country, it is the fifth largest African oil producer. Over the past decades, the country has experienced a strong economic growth reaching around 70% of the country income exports. Today the oil market undergoing a decline, Gabon has to diversify its economy within infrastructures, transports, food industries or retail trades. In fact, the Gabonese needs to concentrate on their own domestic consumption mainly: manganese, timber and daily agriculture.