Work for Africa HR Solutions
Our Job Opportunities
1. Portuguese Recruitment & Payroll Consultant
Are you a well presented, target driven and dynamic individual with a proven sales track record and contractor payroll experience? If so, apply today and join the Africa HR Mozambique team as their newest Recruitment and Payroll Consultant.
As the successful incumbent, you will join one of our existing teams of successful and established industry professionals. Your success will be driven by high energy levels and a genuine desire to add value and make a difference in the lives of many.
Previous contractor payroll, telesales, direct selling, insurance sales or recruitment experience will secure.
- Duties relating to performing the full contractor payroll function.
- Company activity requirements are being met in line with company recruitment standard.
- Active sourcing, interviewing, cold calling, priming, debriefing, reference checking, closing techniques, salaries, fee negotiation, planning and prioritising on the recruitment desk (optimal performance)
- Business Development with all active and prospective clients
- Networking and researching business growth opportunities
- Quality of service maintained – company standard ratios maintained
- Applying consistent communication and measurement (routine and structures) – maintaining a rhythm with driving recruitment activity and monitoring progress (hook ups, meetings and weekly reviews)
- Ethical recruitment standards within brand maintained
- Recruitment activities in line with company recruitment standards
- Consistent and disciplined approaches to managing employee relations
- Staffing recruitment plans in line with growth requirements
- Developed client and candidate database
- Focus clients and “top” candidates identified and service delivery monitored
- Ad hoc duties
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of progressive contractor payroll, telesales, direct selling, insurance sales or recruitment experience, preferably in a fast-moving environment
- Strong accountability
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- High levels of integrity, and organisational and cultural awareness combined with sound people judgement skills
- Target driven, goal orientated, meeting and exceeding targets consistently
- Sales driven
- Ability to multi-task
- A strong sense of urgency
- Very people orientated!
- Detail and quality-orientated
- Strong relationship building skills
- Assertive, confident, self-starter
- Positive, vibrant personality
- Willing to go the extra mile and work effectively as a team member
- Proven sales track record
- Fluent Portuguese
- Fluent English
We are offering a competitive basic salary and commission structure, rewarding work environment and exciting career growth opportunities for the right candidate.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV along with a Motivational Letter stating your suitability for the Recruitment Consultant position to Diane Raby @ diane [at] caglobalint [dot] com.
Download the Job Description here: Africa HR Mozambique Recruitment & Payroll Consultant
Africa HR Mozambique will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.