AFRICA HR Solutions in Zimbabwe
Destination Zimbabwe! Officially known as the Republic of Zimbabwe situated in the south-east of Africa, it is bordered by Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique and South Africa. Discover one of the famous World Heritage listed archaeological sites and natural marvels of the world, Victoria Falls and four other UNESCO famous sites, Mana Pools, Khami Ruins National Monument, Great Zimbabwe Ruins and Matobo Hills.
Experiencing Zimbabwe will bring you attractive landscapes and visits to exceptional parks which makes the pride of the locals. Zimbabwe has a population of 16 million inhabitants and the natural increase is set to be positive.
Looking For A Tailor-Made HR and Payroll Solution for Your Business in Zimbabwe?
Six Things You Didn't Know About Zimbabwe
- Passports are needed when checking in most hotels. Make sure you have it to save yourself some time.
- As part of etiquette to the Zimbabwean flag, it should never touch the ground. When it gets torn it should be disposed in a dignified way.
- Zimbabwe boasts one of the world’s Seven Natural Wonders
- The third oldest stock exchange in Africa was established in Zimbabwe`s second largest city, Bulawayo in 1896, when the white settlers arrived in the country.
- Between 2013 and 2014, Zimbabwe spent approximately US$1.089 billion importing cars from various countries, with Japan being the most prominent source.
- The Internet is very hit and miss in Zimbabwe. Most urban hotels have wired or wireless connections
Here at Africa HR, we offer a Professional Employment Outsourcing (PEO) facility. We provide businesses with wide range of human-resources services which includes:
- Human Resources Management
- Payroll Administration and processing
- Safety Programs
- Recruiting and Outplacement support
- Government Compliance
If the expat life is meant for you, a lucky and wild experience awaits you which Africa HR Solutions cherish.
- Refined Petroleum
- Packaged medicaments
- South Africa
Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- $27.1 billion
- 2% growth
- 3% 5-year annual growth
- $2,046 per capita
Unemployment Rate: 5.4%
Global Ranking in Economy Progress 2016: 175th
Harare is the official capital of Zimbabwe and the most populous of cities, it is situated in the north region of the country. Harare is an extremely attractive city with some contemporary bars, restaurants, museums. Known for being a safe town, it is the ideal place to rest before going on a safari. Harare is home to the main headquarters of the country, namely the political, cultural, commercial, educational and economic purposes. It is one of the country’s oldest city.
ZWD – Zimbabwean Dollar
The English, Ndebele and Shona languages are the official dialects of the country however the country has 16 other official languages spoken.
Zimbabwe is the 129th largest export economy in the world. Major dependent on agriculture, the population relies on this industry to live however, the mining sector has also taken a leap in helping the economy as producing gold is one the major industries of the country along with the mineral resources and tourism industry who’s starting to expanding itself after many years of deficits in the country. Zimbabwe is the biggest trading partner of South Africa but even with some improvements made in some sectors, the high rate of unemployment remains as well as the instability.