The world of Human resources is constantly on the move; developing, supporting and always improving employees’ lives at work. A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) business has this duty, to properly handle an outside company’s human resource needs. It may include: payroll, onboarding and offboarding solutions, workers’ compensations while being fully compliant with any states of federal employment. Does your business requires a good PEO? What makes a PEO effective and useful to your business?
What makes a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) effective?
A good and efficient Professional Employer Organization (PEO) wants to perform better than larger companies, offering various kinds of benefits without the administrative work. A PEO becomes your co-employer to your business because you share the legal responsibilities with your PEO while being in total control of your business rules, decisions and practices. However, there are some practices which might change while working with a PEO, some decisions which they might take no risk at all, particularly when dealing with Human resource legal issues regarding payroll or compliance. Your business will need to abide to the PEO’s decisions.
Understanding PEO in 5 key points
- PEOs can manage thousands of employees, which means they can purchase benefit or insurance plans as well as allowing you to offer better-quality plans to attract and retain your employees.
- There are experienced professionals specified in Human resources, payroll, risk management, compliance and in other employees’ administration benefits.
- Co-employer in providing some comprehensive human resources, employee benefits, payroll and regulatory compliance.
- Sharing employer responsibilities with business
- Management control over the work performed by employees
Africa HR Solutions is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
Africa HR Solutions Ltd works hard and is today a major player in the African market regarding human resources activities, employee benefits, payroll and regulatory compliance. Having entities in each African country, we provide outsourcing services to help and simplify your operations in the dark continent. We also provide companies with the best payroll solutions, effective human resources activities, payroll and administration processes. Starting from Integrated payroll and benefits to administrative support, we take charge of your human resources.
If your business requires a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in Africa or if you need any information regarding our activities, do not hesitate to contact our devoted consultants in our premises based in Mauritius.
Let’s keep in touch!
Contact number: +230 465 31 00
Email: [email protected]
Or join us on our social platforms.
We hope to hear from you soon.