Africa HR Solutions Ltd has worked for a few years now to footprint several African industries namely the mining, oil and gas, finance, agriculture, engineering, telecommunications and humanitarian sectors to reflect on the vast progress made mainland. As a payroll firm, our relationships with African businesses are synonym to new experiences, accustoming with the newest African do’s and don’ts in terms of cultures and business manners. At Africa HR Solutions Ltd, we intend to provide our clients with the best payroll and employment outsourcing solutions across Africa. With steps, ahead in more than 40 African destinations, we are aware of the major innovations happening as well as the diverse economies which have been explored which is why Africa HR Solutions has also decided to expand and explore more industries. Either it is in the bio-science, technological, marketing, manufacturing or food and beverage, Africa HR Solutions understands the importance of these sectors.
Why the African continent?
The African exposure, as vast as it can be offers this image of inspiring and spectacular flora and fauna, distinctive cultures and customs. However, the vision of instability, inequality and poverty still lies over the continent. Despite this status, Africa has demonstrated positive signs of economic, infrastructural and educational development in incipient places. Converging into a new modern Africa, it is without a doubt that international investors now ignore Africa’s potential. As the fastest growing population of the world in 2016, Africa has now witnessed a remarkable change due to an outstanding abundance in natural resources which is contributing around one third of the total economic growth. The three most dynamic industries of the continent are the pharmaceutical, manufacturing and telecommunications industries which have proved to gain the most positive responses, thanks to the cheap labor costs available.
As a new destination for business, what are the perks of the African business?
- New progresses and advancements in IT and telecommunications are now easy and accessible in Africa, which means that more businesses, both local and international can now improve business environments while upgrading key tools for a better and modern Africa.
- Africa, which has experienced major positive changes and has definitely a lot to offer: lands, natural resources, labor or business infrastructures which only requires a rapid expansion.
- Having the right business partner is the way to target the possible threats as well as analyzing the possibilities of development in emerging markets.
- Agriculture and farming
- Engineering and Construction
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- IT and Telecom
- Oil and Gas
- Transport and Logistics
- Employment Outsourcing
- Payroll Outsourcing
- Offshore Services
- Expat Immigration Solution
- Medical and Repatriation Insurances
- Umbrella Solutions
- Additional Services
You can also visit our website for any additional information: www.africa-hr.com