HR OUTSOURCING SOLUTIONS ACROSS AFRICA:
Africa HR Solutions masters the complete process of HR outsourcing in Africa. Our bilingual team – English and French, covers the full spectrum of services. Our expertise and in-country knowledge bring you the most comprehensive coverage across 40+ countries and 20+ industries in Africa.
LEARN ABOUT AFRICA HR SOLUTIONS:
Backed by ADvTECH, a Group listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, Africa HR Solutions enables the flow of international investments and social aid funds into Africa.
Our proven local expertise and in-country knowledge position us today as a high-calibre Africa Employer of Record and Africa Payroll specialist. Simple or complex procedures, one or hundreds of employees, local and expat workers, multiple-country teams or independent contractors: we deliver consistent, customised, cost and time-efficient employer of record services and payroll solutions.
WE BECOME YOUR LOCAL ENTITY IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH-SPEAKING AFRICA
- No need to set up a local entity.
- Start operating as soon as possible.
- As your Africa EOR, we hire your in-country teams.
- We get them working rapidly.
Saves you costs and time. Mitigates your risks.
WE ARE YOUR SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT FOR YOUR HR OUTSOURCING IN AFRICA
- You deal with one trusted Africa EOR service provider.
- Our experienced staff are bilingual – English and French.
- We have full capabilities for cross-border payments into Africa.
Streamline the whole process to facilitate your operations.
WE HIRE AND PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES ACROSS AFRICA
- As your Africa Employer of Record, we ensure compliant employment solutions.
- As your Africa Payroll specialist, we pay your employees accurately and on time.
We alleviate regulatory conformity risks.
WE PROVIDE IN-COUNTRY SUPPORT TO YOUR WORKFORCE
- As your Africa EOR, we take care of the full employee onboarding process.
- We provide worker-related in-country support.
Your teams focus on their duties and enjoy a positive HR experience
AFRICA PAYROLL OUTSOURCING
We understand the complexities of African payroll.
We offer a fully managed Payroll Outsourcing service, with a single point of contact. Leveraging our local knowledge, we simplify the process for single or multi-country payroll mandates. We guarantee timely and accurate payments and full compliance with local legislation.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR SOLUTIONS
We ensure contractor compliance and payment.
We support companies operating in various industries across Africa, on both short-term and long-term projects. We can engage contractors and workers in the country of assignment and pay contractors’ invoices.
CROSS-BORDER PAYMENTS INTO AFRICA
We pay your employees accurately, on time, all the time.
With end-to-end cross-border payments capabilities across Africa, including local currency payments, we ensure that your teams get paid diligently in-country. Our payments service covers net salary payments, employee expense reimbursements, in-country statutory payments and payments to third parties.
WORK PERMIT & IMMIGRATION SUPPORT
Our full-fledged immigration solutions make it seamless.
We navigate the differing requirements, complexities and legislation of HR outsourcing in Africa. Our in-country teams manage temporary and permanent work permits, residence permits and business visas for expatriate staff, in a timely and cost-effective manner. We also provide meet-and-greet and in-country support services.
Africa HR Solutions ensures that your employees are covered and feel valued.
Acknowledged as a leading Africa Employer of Record, we have an established network of reputable African, regional and international insurance companies. For clients who wish to offer their employees more than the minimum statutory requirements, we procure insurance and pension coverage for local national and expatriate employees.
IN-COUNTRY SUPPORT SERVICES
We enable successful operations in-country.
We offer a range of in-country ancillary services to enhance your HR outsourcing experience in Africa. Our services include identifying and securing office space, leasing or purchasing IT equipment and renting or leasing motor vehicles. We also assist expatriate staff with opening local bank accounts and securing accommodation.
– Carlos Ruiz, Managing Director, Portas Global
– Laura Glenny, SPHR, Senior Director, Global Human Resources, Accion International
– Elsa Burger, GMS Mobility Lead – Africa, Europe & Middle East, Human Resources, Hatch
– Shailee Ghelani, Project Coordinator, EnCompass LLC
– Jiawen Tang – Account Director BIPO Service Shanghai
– Nancy Geiger, Director, Finance & Operations, VillageReach