Cape Verde PEO
AFRICA HR SOLUTIONS IN CAPE VERDE
Africa HR Solutions provides PEO services (Professional Employer Organization) for organizations that want to hire expats and local nationals in Cape Verde. We enable you to run payroll without first establishing a branch office or subsidiary in Cape Verde. Your workforce is hired according to local labor laws.
As an African PEO expert, Africa HR Solutions manages employment contract best practices and guarantees 100% compliance for your workers in Cape Verde.
WHAT ARE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT CAPE VERDE?
The Cape Verde experience
- The Cape Verde Islands have become more popular among the British, Irish and European tourists and travelers who are likely to travel directly to Cape Verde.
- The country boasts the Western Africa’s highest standard of living due to its stable political and economic system.
- Cape Verde was shared with Guinea-Bissau; they were combined until 1980
- Cape Verde is a marine broadening of the Sahara.
- There are tropical trees living in temperate climates as well. The only native mammal is the long-eared bat. The isolation of Cape Verde has resulted in the islands having several native species and typical varieties of birds. Many of these species are today endangered because of human development.
- The islands are an important breeding area for many other seabirds.
Here at Africa HR, we offer a Professional Employment Outsourcing (PEO) facility. We provide businesses with wide range of human-resources services which includes:
- Human Resources Management
- Salary Surveys
- Payroll Administration and processing
- Immigration Solutions
- Recruiting and Outplacement support
- Government Compliance
- Refined Petroleum
- Motor parts
- Frozen Fish
- Processed Fish
Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- $3.3 billion
- 1.0% growth
- 1.6% 5-year annual growth
- $6,324 per capita
Unemployment Rate: 9.2%
Global Ranking in Economy Progress 2016: 57th
Praia is the official capital, largest and busiest city of Cape Verde. Situated in the southern part of Santiago Island, it is home to the commercial, tourism and fishing activities of the island. The Port of Praia is a key factor in the economy of the island as it enables the traffic of exports, imports and investments and tourism business. Praia attracts many of investments and some facilities to some touristic attractions. The long sandy beaches and the blue sea are definitely some good assets for the island.
Cape Verdean escudo
Portuguese is the official language of Cape Verde, used for mostly written communication activities including newspapers. However, the Creole is widely used for conversational uses.
Cape Verde is the 185th largest export economy in the world. Being an agricultural economy, the islands majorly depends on subsistence farming and agriculture to live. The mining of salt is an important resource for the island, giving a contribution to the economy. The Manufacturing sector is slowly expanding itself with the manufactures of shoes, alcohol, distilling textiles and bottling. The tourism industry is the biggest development of the islands with hotels offering a significant growth the development of the islands. International tourists’ arrivals create employment and many of advantages to the population.